10.1.1.1 IP Address Guide-The IP address 10.1.1.1 is a private IP address which is used to
The 10.1.1.1 IP address belongs to the class A of the range of private IP address. The drawback of this network is that it cannot connect with the devices that are not a part of the network like printers, Smartphone, tablet, and many other similar devices. This IP address is used by some broadband routers. You can also use the username and password of your router to check if you are using the right IP address.
Note: This article will give you a lot of information about 10.1.1.1 IP address. Just go through this article and solve major of your problems which are related to the 10.1.1.1 IP address.
How to Login to your router using the IP 10.1.1.1 Admin Password ?
In order to log on to configure your router with the IP address 10.1.1.1 follow the steps given below.
Step 1: On your computer or any other device which is connected to your modem via any cable or through Wi-Fi, open its web browser.
Step 2: In the address bar of the web browser, type the gateway address 10.1.1.1 and then press the enter key of your keyboard.
Step 3: If you do not know or remember your default IP address and 10.1.1.1 doesn’t work then check your user manual or the back of your modem, either of them must be containing the gateway address.
Step 4: Log in with your default username and password. If you have already changed your default password with any other custom password, then log in with your custom password instead.
Step 5: For modems purchased through iiNet, your default username is “admin” and it is the password too. If you have purchased a modem from some other vendor company then check your user manual or the back of your modem for default username and password.
What to do when you forget your login credentials?
It is very normal for any person to forget the login credentials, or either one of them i.e. username and password, and although it may stress you sometimes, but it is nothing to worry about there are a few options with which you can retrieve your login credentials or access your router’s account.
- The very first obvious step is that, you should try your router’s default username and password before anything else. You can either check the user manual of your router, or the sticker which is under the router or the ones that are mentioned in the above steps.
- If that doesn’t work, you can search some username and passwords on the internet. You will get multiple websites which will help you finding your default username and password.
- The very last solution after you have tried searching for username and password is to reset your router, resetting the router will erase all the previous settings of the router; this resetting will also reset the username and password to defaults. In case you have to reset your router, you have to set it up from scratch, i.e. you have to set up the new password, changing the network name, or changing the router’s username and password.
- The updated passwords will have to be updated on every device the router has been connected on.
How to change the router password or username?
If you want to change the username and password of your router then you are at the exactly correct place. Here we will tell you the ways to change the username and password of your router. Below is the step by step guide who will help you to change the username and password of your router. The only thing you have to do is to follow the given steps and change the username and password of your router.
Step 1: In case you to change the username and password then firstly you will have to login to the router control panel by typing the router IP address.
Step 2: Now just enter the username and password of your router.
Step 3: Next go to the administrative tab in the router administration interface.
Step 4: Finally click on the change password or change username.
Step 5: Now type the new password twice on the interface.
Step 6: Here you are done with the changing of password of your router.
Login problems of IP 10.1.1.1
In every other process that you are accessing today, there might be a chance that you come across a problem while signing in to your router’s home page.
- Check whether you PC, Laptop, Tablet or Smartphone is connected to the home network.
- Entering the wrong IP in the given field is one of the common mistakes that users commit which will cause login problems, so ensure that you filling in the right credentials while logging in to your router’s settings.
- Sometimes you may come across “incorrect IP address” problem. It is recommended to confirm the IP address and confirm that you are using the correct one. To check your router IP address. Open the command prompt and type “
ipconfig” without quotes. The router IP will be listed as default gateway.3\
The above mentioned all information is enough to successfully login into your routers settings and the problems you may come across while logging in.